Monday 9 March 2015

Goodbye and Hello

Well, since I last posted the time has flown by.

My last day at Sugar and Spice was lovely. I had quite a few people pop in and wish me good luck. I even recived some presents, flowers and beautiful handmade cards. It wasn't until I got home that night that it hit me, I had left. Reading the lovely messages in my cards tipped me over the edge. Me and Marion had a few last selfies.

 

The week after I started my new job at Caffe and Cream.

I was quite nervous but shouldn't have been, everyone is very lovely. I feel like a have slotted into the team nicely and it feels like I have been there for more than two weeks. I have made many paninis, lots of smoked salmon and scrambled egg bagels and millions of milkshakes especially Oreo flavour!

 

Full time work is, well... Full time! I am still trying to get a good balance going on with work, home, family and horse. And my body, oh my!!!!!!!!! Standing from 9-5 plus walking the 25 minutes to and from work is breaking me a little. Hurray for Zapain! I am loving the new job though.

I've managed to squeeze a little project life in though. That's the beauty of project life as you need little amount of stash at hand to do a few pages. The only spanner in the works is my Selphy has broken so I am having to get my photos printed at my local Kodak shop in my lunch break which means I have to be organised!!!!

 

No comments: